About Me

My Photo
Mumbai, India
I am an animal lover. I own two lovely dogs and two gorgeous cats. I work with the wildlife conservation NGO Satpuda Foundation in the tiger reserves of central India. Before that I worked for 14 years with the street dogs of Mumbai. I created and manage the INDog Project www.indog.co.in and the INDog Club.

This blog is for aboriginal breed enthusiasts and for the INDog/Indian Pariah Dog Club. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Membership of the Club is restricted to Pariah Dogs and mongrels (mix-breeds) only. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive natural breed cynologists call the Indian Pariah Dog/INDog. The Club is an informal group with over 200 members.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pups for adoption, Mumbai















There are these three adorable balls of fluff living on the roadside outside my office. I’m sure they would love to find homes rather than curl up on the pavement all night.

Their mother had a litter of six pups, all of them black and brown. Now only three remain.

I’m not sure the mother is getting enough to eat and she doesn’t seem to take very good care of the pups. The people of the nearby chawl, who feed the dogs, have appealed to me to help and I thought the web was the best place to reach out.


Every time one of the pups squeals, I believe it’s a plea for help.


So if anyone would like to give these puppies a good life, please get in touch.

Thanks!

Carol Lobo
Mumbai

Cell: 09833126391
euphrates@rediffmail.com

No comments: