About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier, birder and amateur arachnologist. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a wildlife conservationist working in the tiger reserves of central India with Satpuda Foundation.

This blog is for aboriginal breed enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (Indian Pariah) and INDog-mix mongrels are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive natural breed called the Indian Pariah Dog/INDog. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Milo needs a home









An appeal from Mumbai dog-lover Dharmesh Thakker:

I found this tiny pup on the streets in Matheran last week. He is about a month old and was very scared and undernourished when I saw him. I like to call him "Milo."

I brought Milo with me to Mumbai and took him to a vet and right now am taking care of him at my home. Milo is very playful and I love him, but unfortunately I will not be able to take care of him for a long time, as all of us at my place are working and I guess dogs need more attention than we will be able to give. My idea was to bring Milo with me to save him and give him a new life. It will be really great for him to find a caring new home soon. I am not keen on sending him to a dog shelter or leaving him on the streets again.

Please help me find a home for him. Interested people can contact me on dharmesh84@gmail.com or 09820686611.

Dharmesh Thakker
Mumbai


No comments: