About Me

My Photo
Mumbai, India
I am an animal lover. I own two lovely dogs and two gorgeous cats. I work with the wildlife conservation NGO Satpuda Foundation in the tiger reserves of central India. Before that I worked for 14 years with the street dogs of Mumbai. I created and manage the INDog Project www.indog.co.in and the INDog Club.

This blog is for aboriginal breed enthusiasts and for the INDog/Indian Pariah Dog Club. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Membership of the Club is restricted to Pariah Dogs and mongrels (mix-breeds) only. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive natural breed cynologists call the Indian Pariah Dog/INDog. The Club is an informal group with over 200 members.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Puppy needs home in Chennai or Bangalore





I am a little girl puppy around 6 weeks old. I used to live near Bagayam bus stand with my sister, but she was run over by a bus. I don’t have a mother and am too small to look after myself. I am friendly and sweet (as my pictures show). Will you take me home?

Contact: Shaheen / Susmita
No.s: 9994213689, 9790098130

Susmita Iyer
Chennai

1 comment:

karthik said...

i would like to adopt a dog(any breed).


karthik(9019895010)
chennai