About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier, birder and amateur arachnologist. I'm also a wildlife conservationist working in the tiger reserves of central India with Satpuda Foundation. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai for 14 years.

This blog is for aboriginal breed enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (Indian Pariah) and INDog-mix mongrels are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive natural breed called the Indian Pariah Dog/INDog.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

INDog portraits from Sakleshpur

Amazing INDog images by photographer Pritham Denzil D'Souza. These are his pets at his estate in Sakleshpur, Karnataka. The extreme close-ups were taken using a fish-eye lens. 

Pritham posted these in the Facebook INDog Club page, and of course I asked if I could post them here. 

Pritham, thanks!

Jackie


High Five!!








































































































Please do not use content or images from this blog without permission and acknowledgment. 

Images: Pritham Denzil D'Souza
Sakleshpur, Karnataka
www.photosynthe.com

4 comments:

georgia little pea said...

Awww... my favourite kind of dog photos... big noses :)

akon Satar said...

Info is out of this world, I would love to read more.
dog site

Ravi G. said...

kool pics :)

juraphotos said...

Beautiful dogs - I love the colouring around the eyes!